Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Early Morning Fire


I was able to shoot today's installment early in the morning which takes the pressure off a little. I was heading home from Salt Lake close to 1 am. and this Trooper sped past. As I exited onto Highway 89 I saw what I thought was a flame on I-15 ahead of me. It was too late to re-enter I-15 but I quickly turned onto the overpass which happened to be a perfect vantage point to watch as firefighters arrived and doused the flames. It was pretty exciting to watch as the tires blew up, something in the back made a pretty loud explosive noise. I hope they are insured. -BN

4 comments:

Mike Terry said...

nice. Blogger looks good, its all big and stuff.....uuuuuuuuH!

Brian Nicholson said...

Yep, Huge, thanks to you.

BN

James Anderson said...

Hey! This is James Anderson from your photo 1 class. I have a little photo blog up on here as well. Nice images!

mmm.chocolate said...

Yikes! I'm glad that wasn't your vehicle at 1 a.m. :{