Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hair's Johnny!


For some reason, I can't seem to keep my camera away from shooting guys with cool hair. Maybe it's the lack of good hair in my own reflection. The guy in the middle has appeared on my blog before and I ran into him again with a couple friends. I spend about $12 dollars managing my hair every two years when an electric razor goes bad. I can't imagine these guy's hair spray bill. They must have a sponsor. -BN

P.S. If you have been keeping track, today marks the first time in about a month that I have FINALLY caught up with the calendar on this photo-a-day thing. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Neighbor Lady said...

Hey, where do they get there hair done? I want my hair to look like that. Whenever my kids get out of hand, I'd just whack them with my hair. Great pic.