Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Faces


Here is a little collection of all the kids faces that passed by us during Halloween. We first dragged Buzz Lightyear, Spiderman and Princess Leia to the neighborhood "Trunk or Treat," but that wasn't enough. We then followed them all past every street within walking distance until Buzz was spent and wouldn't move another muscle unless I carried him. It rained lightly as we headed home where the Mommy Monster promptly paid the kids $10 each for their bags of candy, which has now become piƱata filler for one of the upcoming birthday parties.

3 comments:

james said...

Quite fun! Thanks for putting it together and for sharing!

Amy said...

I love how this turned out! And, I was able to find my three favorite action heroes.

Janene said...

I was playing "Where's Princess Leia" for awhile there, because i hadn't seen how her hair turned out. Cute!