Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Union Station


I know it seems like I post a ton of photos of kids on this forum. This blog was set up to help me get out of a creative slump and on days when I don't deliberately get out and shoot stuff, I tend to revert back to pic's of kids. This photo, however, I was hired to shoot for a Union Station commercial which is scheduled to air on KBYU's PBS Kids. If you haven't been to Union Station and your kids like trains, this is the place to come. And if you live in SLC, it's just a quick 50 minute ride on FrontRunner to the Ogden Station. You have tons of trains to climb around on, a great restaurant called Union Grille, and boat loads of shopping on the adjacent 25th Street. (I know, I sound like a commercial, sorry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Who's kids are in it other than yours?

-Holly